My Goals For The Future
As a normal human being, I feel like there’s not too much we can do to change this world individually, however, if people could stand together and start a movement, then the earth will be a lot different than now. Surely, I would love to be a part of them. On the other hand, based on the problems we are facing now: stop producing new pollutants and start saving the non-renewable energy are the most effective solutions. Since that, I decided to make a list of the goals that I what and which I will do:
A. Stop producing new pollutants:
- Using public transportation, biking and walking instead of using the car.
- Keep using recycle bags instead of plastic bags and paper bags.
- Stop using Disposable tableware, especially the one made of wood.
- Keep the lights off when there’s no one at home.
- Turn off the Faucet when we don’t necessarily need that.
B. Start saving the non-renewable energy:
- Choose the electric car instead of old gasoline car.
- Pick recyclable battery instead of Non-recyclable battery.
- Using electric screen instead of using real mark pen and white board.
- Use energy efficient light bulbs and appliances.
- Tell my neighbor to install a solar energy storage board for saving gas.
Even though the goals I have mentioned above are not hard to achieve, however, if all of us could reach these goals together, then it will truly make the world a lot better. According to Armstrong’s now-famous comment when he first stepped down on the lunar surface: “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind!” I believe every “small steps” we stepped out would also be effective to the earth, eventually become “giant leap” for mankind! Let’s hope our future will become full of hope and brilliance!